..So that’s just what I’ll do! I confess, I am rather keen of the APHORISM brand. They make great clothing and these boots are no exception, aren’t they grand? They’re called ‘Rough Riders’, but truth be told there’s nothing remotely rough about them. What they are are well textured and heeled, with an ever-so-slightly worn look that makes them good for casual wear. There’s enough of a modern feel to them to wear them with dresses, leggings and whatever else you fancy, but there’s just enough dandy to make them ideal for role-play too. They would make great Pirate wear!
They’re available in black, charcoal, tan and brown. I’m sporting them in the brown colour-way, and as you can see they look rather nice worn with my previously blogged DUCKNIPPLE frock. I took a quick shot in my bedroom so you can see the boots from the side; a couple of well-detailed buckles and a surface texture which features a nice contrast between smooth and worn leather completes the look. I do like details and the boots feature a couple of nice ones, with the Aphorism brand name stamped on the buckles.
I confess that I adore boots, they’re probably my favourite footwear, and I think that these are a real find. They’re currently available at ‘The Pier Market’,a new and upcoming regular event, priced L$350 a pair.
- Skin – ‘Spring’ by BELLEZA for Fifty Linden Friday (May no longer be available, go and try your luck anyway!)
- Eyes -’Destiny’ Eyes by IKON (Size ML)
- Eyeliner – Eyeliner Series #8 by MONS
- Lipstick – ‘Ria’ Glosslip 2 by BELLEZA
- Glasses -‘Pegley Glasses’ in Tortoise by ISON
- Dress – Tied vest with HUD by DUCKNIPPLE
- Nails – Classic Manicure Collection from IZZIE’S
- Bangles – ‘La Cerlique’ from MAXI GOSSAMER (@ FAMESHED)
- Hair -‘Never’ (03 Color-pack) from MAGIKA
- Owl Necklace – ‘Truth Owl’-Turquoise from MAXI GOSSAMER
- Boots-‘Rough Riders’ in Brown from APHORISM@THE PIER MARKET