I’ve not completed one of Strawberry Singh’s Challenges for a few weeks and I am incredibly behind, which is a bit of a shame because I always enjoy them. However I did spot one that I could complete pretty quickly, her Inventory Meme, so here it is!
- What is your current inventory number? 50, 292. I’m REALLY not happy about this number because I strive to keep my inventory below 50k at all times, so that means 292 things will be getting deleted very soon indeed!
- If you had to delete your whole inventory and could only keep one thing, what would it be? This is an incredibly difficult question to answer because there are so many items in my inventory that I truly adore. However, I’ve been through a major inventory disaster before, and lived to tell the tale, so I know that as much as you love some items you actually CAN live a successful Second Life without them. (Pfffttt!! I sobbed for a week, seriously!) I genuinely have a LOT of love for my stunning Arizona house by BAZAR so I think if I had just one item left it should be that, because I know that I would find some much-needed comfort in knowing that I could go shopping for oodles of wonderful things to fill it up with again.
- What is the last thing you purchased? Hair, skins and clothing from Collabor88
- Which item do you wear most often? Apart from my shape, which is a given, I would have to say my IKON eyes are an absolute must wear for me. I also very rarely take-off my SLINK mesh hands. In fact I really should because they need a wash.
- When you search for the word ‘Penis’, how many items pop up? Absolutely NONE! I must admit that I am completely astonished by that; but I have been in Second Life a while now so have probably deleted any items of that kind from my inventory a long time ago..